I don’t think this vegan potato salad could actually be any easier to make. But don’t let that fool you. It packs a massive flavor punch.
I grew up eating Deviled Egg Style Potato Salad at every holiday. With a dozen eggs, and 1 1/2 cups of traditional mayo, it definitely wasn’t vegan. So, when I set out to make an incredible plant based potato salad recipe, I knew I couldn’t rely on the deviled egg factor to make it taste good. Instead, I focused on fresh and bold flavors. With fresh dill, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and vegan mayo, this potato salad is incredibly flavorful, yet still totally easy to make!
Vegan Potato Salad with Lemon, Dill and Dijon
- 3 lbs. gold potatoes peeled, cut into ¾ inch chunks
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh dill finely chopped
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
For pressure cooker:
- Add potatoes and 6 cups of water to Instant Pot. Close lid and set manual time for 4 minutes. Once cook time complete, quick-release pressure. Pour potatoes into a colander, then transfer to a sheet pan to cool.
- Add potatoes to a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 10 unites - until barely tender. Transfer to a sheet pan to cool.
Next steps for pressure cooker and stovetop:
- In a large mixing bowl - add mayo, Dijon, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper and whisk to combine well.
- Then add potatoes to bowl and gently mix until fully combined.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO FIND OUT MORE VISIT OUR DISCLOSURE PAGE.