Vegan Potato Salad with Lemon, Dill and Dijon
(Easy Potato Salad Recipe)
I don’t think this vegan potato salad could actually be any easier to make. But don’t let that fool you. This easy potato salad recipe packs a massive flavor punch that will have you going back for more before you’re even finished with your first serving.
How to Make It Even Easier… Use This Guy:
- 3 lbs. gold potatoes - peeled, cut into ¾ inch chunks
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh dill - finely chopped
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- For pressure cooker: Add potatoes and 6 cups of water to Instant Pot. Close lid and set manual time for 4 minutes. Once cook time complete, quick-release pressure. Pour potatoes into a colander, then transfer to a sheet pan to cool.
- For stovetop: Add potatoes to a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 10 unites - until barely tender. Transfer to a sheet pan to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl - add mayo, Dijon, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper and whisk to combine well.
- Then add potatoes to bowl and gently mix until fully combined.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.