Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. These air fryer cauliflower wings are a perfect snack for your next tailgate party. Gone are the days of having to stick to the veggie tray!
Just in time for football season! We know how frustrating it can be eating a plant-based diet and having to watch everyone eat all this “great” food at a party – while their idea of vegan food is a vegetable tray from Publix. Well, I refuse to be on the sidelines any longer! So here’s our first of many great snack ideas for your tailgate parties: Air Fryer Cauliflower Wings!
And This is the Amazing Result!
More vegan recipes:
- Air Fryer Tofu Buddha Bowl
- Tofu Stir-Fry with Sweet and Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Vegan Sushi Recipe – Made Easy Using the Sushezi!
- Vegan Chickpea Curry with Spinach and Tomatoes
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!★
Air Fryer Cauliflower Wings
- 1 head of cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup milk we used soy milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour we used Bob's Red Mill gluten-free baking 1-to-1
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup frank's red hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp. butter we used earth balance buttery spread
- 1/4 cup molasses
- In a mixing bowl - combine all dry ingredients (flour, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, black pepper) then whisk in water and milk until batter has no lumps.
- Add fresh cauliflower florets to batter and mix well to evenly coat with batter. Remove florets one at a time and transfer to a separate dish so that excess batter can run off.
- Add battered florets to air fryer basket in a single layer. Also, try to keep them from touching (if possible) so that all sides can get direct heat.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot (or in microwave) - bring hot sauce, butter, and molasses to low simmer, mixing well to combine. Then remove from heat.
- Once cauliflower is done cooking, transfer to a bowl. When ready to serve, cover with sauce, then toss to coat.
- Serve IMMEDIATELY with your dipping sauce of choice, or none at all. Enjoy!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO FIND OUT MORE VISIT OUR DISCLOSURE PAGE.