Believe it or not, I did not grow up eating Brussels sprouts. I’m pretty sure that’s because my mother hated them. If only she had this maple bacon Brussels sprouts recipe! These are both tender and crispy, as well as semi-sweet and savory! They are everything you want them to be.
My Favorite Part of This Recipe…
Call me crazy… but I LOVE the “burned” crispy leaves that separate from the sprouts when you toss them! I usually toss them a little more than necessary just to have more of them, especially in the air fryer preparation. They add both texture and flavor.
How Good Do These Look?!
More Delicious Air Fryer Recipes
- Cauliflower Wings
- Spicy, Sweet, & Savory Chicken Wings
- Parmesan-Herb Chicken Wings
- Coffee & Spice Ribeye
- Portobello Burger with Basil Pesto Mayo
★ Did you make these Maple Bacon Brussels Sprouts? Please give it a star rating below! ★
Maple Bacon Brussels Sprouts - Air Fryer or Oven
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts trimmed, halved (larger ones)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 bacon slices cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- In a medium mixing bowl - add olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Whisk together until fully combined.
- Add Brussels sprouts and bacon to bowl and toss well to coat evenly.
For Air Fryer
- Transfer sprouts and bacon to air fryer. Cook at 350° F for 8-12 minutes - depending on how crispy you like them. At least once during cooking, take out basket and toss contents around.
- Transfer sprouts and bacon to preheated 425° F oven. Cook for 30-40 minutes - depending on how crispy you like them. Give them a good stir after about 15 minutes.