Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Spicy, Sweet & Savory
I don’t know about you, but I’m kinda sick of regular ol’ buffalo wings. I guess I’ve reached the point in life where I’ve nearly eaten too many of them. Well… that’s not entirely true. There’s one exception to this “rule”. If there’s a truly amazing sauce, I can still put away a dozen (or two) in one sitting. I’m happy to report that these Air Fryer chicken wings fall into the latter category.
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
Air Fryer Chicken Wings - Spicy, Sweet & Savory
- 2 pounds fresh chicken wings
- salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup Franks Original not the buffalo
- 1/4 cup molasses
- In a large bowl - season chicken wings with salt and pepper to taste. Then fold wings into triangles by tucking the tip behind the drumette. Place wings into Air Fryer in a single layer with the tips facing down.
- Set Air Fryer timer for 20 minutes and cook at 400 degrees. After 10 minutes pass, flip the wings so that the tips are facing up. Then flip again every 5 minutes after that.
- Meanwhile, wash the same large bowl and set aside. Melt butter in microwave then add to bowl and combine with Franks and molasses. Whisk until fully combined.
- Once cook time is complete - add wings to bowl and toss well to coat fully.
- Place wings back in Air Fryer (tips down) and cook for another 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove wings and transfer to a plate with a paper towel to drain excess fat.
- Serve and enjoy!