This Instant Pot rice is about as close to a Chipotle copycat cilantro lime rice as you can get. And trust us, we have eaten A LOT of Chipotle!
A few years ago, when my wife was pregnant with our second child, we ate too much Chipotle. She had the worst food aversion possible and it was the only thing that sounded good. So much so that it went from being my favorite fast food place to not wanting to eat it for a year. That's no exaggeration, we went more than a year without even thinking about it. During that stretch, I began making it at home pretty regularly because I just couldn't afford it any more! Well, this Instant Pot cilantro lime rice is my very own Chipotle Copycat cilantro lime rice. And it's pretty doggone good!
And this is the AMAZING Result…
★ Did you make this Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice? Please give it a star rating below!★
Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice - Chipotle Copycat
- 2 cups brown rice rinsed
- 2 ½ cups chicken broth can sub water, if preferred
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic minced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves only, finely chopped
- Add chicken broth and salt to pot. Then add rice and give a good mix. Cook for 22 minutes at high pressure.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl – add lime juice, olive oil, and garlic and whisk together.
- Once cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick-release remaining pressure.
- Pour lime juice mixture over rice, then add cilantro. Mix everything together well. Serve with your favorite dish.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO FIND OUT MORE VISIT OUR DISCLOSURE PAGE.