Instant Pot Chicken Chili – Easy & Delicious
There’s nothing like a bowl of hot chicken chili on a cold night. And, considering how delicious this is, you’d never think this recipe is as easy to execute as it is. But there are only two steps in this process of this Instant Pot chicken chili, with an amazing result.
Step 1 – Throw Everything in the Pot
That’s right. Just put all the ingredients in your Instant Pot and you’re done!
Step 2 – Shred the Chicken
That’s right. Just remove the chicken, shred it, and return it to the pot. Easy peasy.
And this is the AMAZING Result…
★ Did you make this Instant Pot Chicken Chili?
Please give it a star rating below! ★
Instant Pot Chicken Chili
- 15 oz. canned red kidney beans drained, rinsed
- 15 oz. canned pinto beans drained, rinsed
- 15 oz. canned black beans drained, rinsed
- 3/4 cup yellow onions diced
- 3/4 cup green bell peppers diced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 12 oz. tomato sauce
- 3 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- First add all 3 types of beans to pot. Then add the other veggies – onions, peppers, and garlic. Next add the spices – chili powder, cumin, oregano, bay leaf, and salt. Now, add your liquid components – chicken broth and tomato sauce. Give a good mix.
- Finally, add chicken breasts, making sure they are submerged in the liquid.
- Lock lid and cook for 15 minutes at high pressure. Once cook time is complete, quick-release pressure and remove lid.
- Remove chicken breasts and transfer them to a large mixing bowl. Using 2 forks, shred chicken into bite-size pieces. Return chicken to pot and let sit for as long as you can, but at least 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, or none at all. And, of course, some cornbread!
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!