A healthy, hearty dinner recipe. This chili recipe was developed to have all the flavor that you expect, but without any of the guilt. Not to mention it’s ready in less than 30 minutes! And it’s a low to no point Weight Watchers meal.
As much as I love comfort food, I’m not a fan of the consequences. I often find myself taking my favorite recipes and tweaking them to fit a balanced weekly menu. But that’s a lot of what life is all about, right? BALANCE! So what I’ve done here is taken my Granny’s tried-and-true chili recipe and made it friendly to anyone who may be doing Weight Watchers. So friendly, in fact, that it can be zero points if you use fat-free turkey and broth! The only noticeable difference in this Instant Pot turkey chili is that the consistency is more on the brothy side since I omitted any thickener. And truth be told, I didn’t miss it at all.
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT TURKEY CHILI
And the AMAZING Result…
More Instant Pot Chili Recipes
- Instant Pot White Chicken Chili
- Instant Pot Chicken Chili
- Pressure Cooker Chili
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
★ Did you make this Instant Pot Turkey Chili?
Please give it a star rating below! ★
Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- Pressure Cooker
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt divided
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup yellow onions diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper diced
- 15 oz. canned tomatoes petite diced
- 15 oz. canned kidney beans drained
- 15 oz. canned pinto beans drained
- 15 oz. canned black beans drained
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. garlic minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Then add remaining ingredients to pot (including remaining teaspoon of salt), lock lid, and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Once cook time is complete, quick-release pressure. Remove lid and serve with your favorite toppings.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO FIND OUT MORE VISIT OUR DISCLOSURE PAGE.