Vegan Green Bean Casserole
(And it’s Gluten-Free!)
One of the saddest things things I’ve ever experienced was seeing the look on my wife’s face last Thanksgiving when she realized she couldn’t eat the green bean casserole. So it was my mission to create a vegan green bean casserole that our whole family would enjoy, without it tasting like… well, vegan and gluten-free. The secret: was the homemade cream of mushroom soup that has no dairy or flour. It’s so, so good!
You’ll Need to Get Some of These
My Local Grocery Store Carries a Different Brand.
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
- 2 cups vegan cream of mushroom soup
- 4 14.5oz cans green beans - drained
- 12oz gluten-free french fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium casserole dish - combine soup, green beans, and half of the onions. Mix well to combine. Bake for about 25 minutes (should be hot and bubbling).
- Remove dish from oven. Mix well, then top with remaining onions.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!