Vegan & Gluten-Free
I’m very excited to bring this cauliflower stuffing to our next holiday meal. Especially since my sister-in-law has been eating plant-based for quite some time now. And since she won’t be eating the macaroni and cheese, at least she can enjoy some delicious stuffing. And believe me, this tastes every bit as good as a traditional one.
Vegan Cauliflower Stuffing
This cauliflower stuffing is both vegan and gluten-free. It is delicious, seasoned to perfection and great for any holiday table.
- 1/4 cup olive oil could sub veg stock
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1/2 cup carrots peeled, diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/3 celery diced
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 8 oz. mushrooms diced
- 3 tsp. sea salt separated
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- In a large skillet - Add oil, onion, carrot, bell pepper, and celery. Season with one tsp. salt and one tsp. black pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes, then add vinegar and continue cooking for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add cauliflower and mushrooms and mix well to combine. Season with 2 tsp. salt and poultry seasoning. Cook until tender, 5-7 minutes more, stirring frequently.
- Add parsley, rosemary, and vegetable broth and mix well. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes (or until vegetables reach desired tenderness), stirring occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy!