Instant Pot Baby Lima Beans
Baby lima beans (aka butterbeans) are one of my favorite foods in the whole world. And that’s not an exaggeration. I can eat a bowl of these for breakfast, and I often do. That being said… there’s something so convenient about being able to (sometimes) cook without thinking. Well, these Instant Pot baby lima beans couldn’t be any more simple to make – not to mention incredibly delicious!
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
- 28-30 oz. fresh frozen baby lima beans
- 3 cups water (really just enough to cover beans)
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter (can sub vegan butter)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp. salt
- Place beans, water, black pepper, and butter in IP. Lock lid, close vent, and set manual time for 7 minutes on low pressure.
- Once cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally (about 10 minutes).
- Open lid and add salt. Mix well, then allow to sit for at least 10 minutes on warm setting.
- Serve and enjoy!