Thai Noodle Salad
With Sweet and Spicy Peanut Sauce
I normally don’t think pasta when I think salad. But this Thai noodle salad is pretty much the best of two worlds: the pleasure of eating pasta and the satisfaction of eating salad.
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
Thai Noodle Salad with Sweet and Spicy Peanut Sauce
Sweet, spicy and savory vegan pasta salad. Serve warm or cold.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 14 oz. Thai rice noodles
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger peeled, grated
- 1 Tbsp. garlic minced
- 2 carrots ribboned
- 2 green onions thinly sliced diamonds
- 4 oz. fresh spinach
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts crushed
- 1 limes for garnish
- Cook noodles according to directions listed on package.
- Meanwhile, for the sauce - In a small bowl, add sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, molasses, Sriracha, lime juice, ginger, and garlic. Whisk to combine.
- Drain and rinse noodles, then add to a large mixing bowl. While still warm (and before they become sticky), add sauce and mix well to coat thoroughly.
- Add carrots, spinach, and bell peppers and mix to combine. Then top with green onions and peanuts.
- Serve warm, cold, or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Calories: 526kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 1266mg | Potassium: 997mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 8745IU | Vitamin C: 60.1mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 3.4mg