Chilled and Spicy Avocado-Cucumber Soup
We’re expecting 90+ degree weather this weekend. So you know what that means? The season is finally here for chilled soups! And I’m sure we can all agree that’s something to look forward to each year. This chilled and spicy avocado-cucumber soup is fresh, creamy, refreshing, and bright – with just the right amount of heat.
Well, That Was Easy!
Everyone loves a great one-pot meal. While this may not be a complete meal by itself, it literally could not be any easier to make. I mean, peel, chop, blend, chill, and serve. That’s it!
- 2 medium cucumbers - peeled, seeded, chopped
- 3 Hass avocados - chopped
- 2 tsp. Thai green curry
- 1 lime - zest, juice
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 13 oz. can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tsp. salt
- ⅓ cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes - for garnish
- cilantro - for garnish
- In a blender - purée cucumbers.
- Add avocados, curry paste, lime zest and juice, salt, and cayenne. Blend until smooth.
- Add coconut milk and process until smooth.
- Transfer to bowl and refrigerate until chilled - at least 30 minutes.
- Serve soup garnished with toasted coconut and cilantro. Enjoy!