Instant Pot Buffalo Meatballs
Whole30, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
A few years ago, after the birth of our first child, my wife developed a serious intolerance to gluten. It pretty much changed the entire way I see food – especially when it came to attending parties. She was always standing around watching everyone else eat. So, me being me, I began making things at home for us to bring to eat – particularly for Super Bowl parties! Well, this year, I’m also eating Whole30. Which is a whole other set of challenges. But let me tell you… these Instant Pot buffalo meatballs don’t need the gluten or anything else. They’re pretty remarkable.
More Gluten-Free Recipes:
- Instant Pot Turkey Meatballs
- Ratatouille Frittata
- Instant Pot Baked Oatmeal
- Banana Oat Bread
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies
And this is the AMAZING Result…
★ Did you make these Instant Pot Buffalo Meatballs?
Please give it a star rating below! ★
Instant Pot Chicken & Sausage Buffalo Meatballs
- 3/4 cup almond flour blanched, super fine
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth divided
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1 cup carrots grated
- 1/2 cup celery finely minced
- 1/4 cup green onions finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic minced
- 1 lb. ground pork 85/15
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Frank's original cayenne sauce
- more wing sauce poured over
- Add almond flour to large mixing bowl. Pour in 3/4 cup of chicken broth and whisk together. Pour in beaten eggs and whisk again. Next, add all spices and whisk yet again.
- Add carrots, celery, green onions, and garlic to bowl and mix together until fully combined.
- Finally, add pork and chicken to bowl and use your hands to combine into a homogenous mix.
- Then, using an ice cream scoop and wet hands, make 24 meatballs, placing them on parchment paper. (Fill scoop about half full for each meatball. Wet hands after you make each one.)
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Carefully transfer each meatball to Instant Pot.
- Combine 3/4 cup of chicken broth and Frank’s sauce in a dish. Mix well.
- Pour chicken broth mixture over meatballs. Lock lid and cook for 7 minutes at high pressure. Once cook time is complete, quick-release pressure.
- Transfer meatballs to a serving dish and top with your favorite wing sauce. (We used a combination of Frank’s original mixed with melted ghee.)
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!