Instant Pot Baked Oatmeal
With Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips
I did not grow up eating oatmeal. Maybe that’s why I just never choose to eat it. But my wife keeps telling me how good oats are for me, especially considering my history of high cholesterol. So I created this Instant Pot baked oatmeal… and it has changed my life! Yes, there’s sugar in it, but really no more than eating a bowl of cereal. And you can always reduce the amount of sugar and/or take out the chocolate chips, but I’m leaving them in!
We also found this Instant Pot baked oatmeal to be a huge time-saver. We can make a pan of this for the whole family to eat for breakfast for several days. We have 3 little ones (3 1/2, 1 1/2, and 6 weeks), so getting everyone fed in the mornings can be a challenge. So we definitely look for meals that make life easier. This one is a regular in our breakfast rotation.
And this is the AMAZING Result…
★ Did you make this Instant Pot Baked Oatmeal?
Please give it a star rating below!★
Instant Pot Baked Oatmeal with Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Pour melted butter into a mixing bowl. Add brown sugar and mix. Then add eggs and whisk together. Next, add peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix again. For the last wet ingredient, pour in milk and mix until fully combined.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients – oats, baking powder, and salt. Mix them to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into bowl with the dry and mix until fully incorporated. Finally, add chocolate chips and give one last mix.
- Spray a 7-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour in batter and spread out evenly. Then cover with foil.
- Add a 3-inch trivet to pot, along with 1 1/2 cups of water. Place pan on top of trivet, lock lid, and cook for 60 minutes at high pressure.
- Once cook time is complete, quick-release pressure. Remove pan, uncover, and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!