The perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner to feed the whole family. Healthy, light and low-carb.
We eat lots of eggs in our household. And I love having them in different ways instead of just scrambled or boiled all the time. A few years ago I discovered the whole idea of frittatas. One of my favorites to make is our Ratatouille Frittata, when I have the time. It’s a real show-stopper. But this Instant Pot frittata with sausage, mushrooms, peppers, spinach and feta can be put together in just a few minutes!
HOW TO MAKE THIS INSTANT POT FRITTATA
And this is the AMAZING Result…
★ Did you make this Instant Pot Frittata?
Please give it a star rating below! ★
Instant Pot Frittata with Sausage, Mushrooms & Feta
- 4 oz. ground sausage
- 12 large eggs
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 4 oz. mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers diced
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 4 oz. feta cheese crumbled or small cubes
- Using sauté setting… Add sausage to pot and begin browning – breaking up sausage as much as possible and scraping up bits from bottom.
- Meanwhile – Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl. Add salt to eggs. Then, using a whisk, mix until yolks are broken up and fully incorporated. Add milk and whisk again, until eggs are light and airy.
- Once sausage is fully browned, add mushrooms and peppers to pot and cook for 3-4 minutes. You want mushrooms to release their liquid and then most of that liquid evaporate. Turn off power to pot, then add spinach. Mix continuously until all spinach is wilted.
- Spray 7-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add sausage/vegetable mixture to pan. Pour eggs over top of sausage/vegetable mixture. Using a fork… gently “mix” in eggs. You’re not really mixing, just making sure the eggs reach the bottom of the pan. Add feta on top of egg mixture. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water to pot, along with 3-inch trivet. Place pan on top of trivet and lock lid. Cook for 45 minutes at high pressure.
- Once cook time is complete, quick-release pressure. Remove lid and aluminum foil, then let cool for a few minutes. Slice and serve warm.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO FIND OUT MORE VISIT OUR DISCLOSURE PAGE.