This Instant Pot Salsa Chicken is an easy peasy recipe. With just a couple steps, it’s perfect for a weeknight dinner. Ready in less than half and hour!
At lease twice a week, it’s absolutely necessary for a quick and easy meal in our household. We have 3 kids under age 4, run two business, and are involved in several community groups. We are very busy people. So recipes like this Instant Pot salsa chicken are our go-to meals on those days when our schedules are full. Any time we can have dinner on the table in less than half an hour is a big win!
And this is the AMAZING Result…
More chicken breast recipes:
- Instant Pot White Chicken Chili in 3 Steps
- Instant Pot Chicken Chili, Easy & Delicious
- Air Fryer Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders
★ Did you make this Instant Pot Salsa Chicken? Please give it a star rating below! ★
Instant Pot Salsa Chicken with Lime and Black Beans
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 2-3 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 30 oz. canned black beans drained
- Add salsa, lime juice, and taco seasoning to pot and mix well. Add chicken breasts to pot and press them down to submerge them in the salsa. Cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Once cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally.
- Transfer chicken breasts to mixing bowl. Using 2 forks, shred chicken into small bite-size pieces.
- Return chicken to pot, add black beans, and mix well. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with rice, in tacos, or as-is!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO FIND OUT MORE VISIT OUR DISCLOSURE PAGE