Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs – Dry-Rubbed
I don’t usually eat my ribs without sauce. Really almost never. But every now and then we give up sugar in our diets for a short season, like now. So I decided to develop a seasoning blend that would make ribs tasty even without the sugar. Not sure if you’re aware or not, but pretty much every rib rub and sauce are packed full of sugar! Well, this Instant Pot baby back ribs recipe leaves out the sugar but remains interesting enough to even be eaten without the sauce. At least I think so.
More Ribs Recipes:
- Instant Pot Short Ribs with Bacon and Mushrooms
- Instant Pot Country Ribs with Sweet and Spicy Red Curry
And this is the AMAZING Result…
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
★ Did you make these Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs?
Please give it a star rating below! ★
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs - Dry-Rubbed
- 4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. all spice
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 racks of baby back ribs
- 1 cup apple cider
- Add all spices to a small bowl and combine well.
- Using a knife, remove the silver skin membrane on the bone side of the ribs.
- Liberally season ribs with seasoning mix on both sides.
- Add one cup of apple cider to pot, along with trivet. Place both racks of ribs on top of trivet. Lock lid and cook for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Once cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally (will take about 25 minutes.)
- Transfer ribs to baking sheet and place under high broiler for 5-7 minutes, until desired char is achieved. Watch closely to prevent burning.