Instant Pot Country Ribs
With Sweet & Spicy Red Curry Sauce
Country ribs and red curry sauce may seem like an unusual combination. But, once you try this Instant Pot country ribs recipe, you’ll swear they were made to go together. The flavor of this dish is perfectly balanced – slightly sweet, subtly spicy, and savory! I like to serve them over herbed rice drizzled with the sauce.
What are country ribs?
Country ribs aren’t actually ribs at all. They’re boneless pieces of pork that come from the blade end of the loin close to the shoulder. They’re similar in flavor and texture to rib cuts, but are boneless and often meatier. It’s a versatile cut of meat that does well whether slow braising or grilling. In this dish, they result in fall-apart tender pork with incredible flavor.
And the AMAZING Result…
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
Instant Pot Country Ribs with Sweet & Spicy Red Curry Sauce
- 2/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp. red curry paste
- 2 tsp. fish sauce
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 3 lbs. boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- In a small bowl – add vinegar, honey, red curry paste, fish sauce, and cream of coconut. Then whisk together.
- In a large bowl, season pork with salt and pepper.
- Add pork to pot and cover with vinegar mixture. Lock lid and cook for 40 minutes at high pressure.
- Once cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally (will take about about 20 minutes). Serve with rice (or something else that will soak up the cooking liquid).