This spiral cut Instant Pot ham is perfectly sweet and savory!
There's something sentimental to me about a spiral cut ham on Christmas day. I don't actually eat ham too often. So when I do, I want it to be amazing! I had an idea of what flavors I wanted to try for an Instant Pot ham. And it's always a great feeling when you try something and it works perfectly on the first try! That's what happened here and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
And this is the AMAZING Result…
More ham, and leftover ham, recipes:
- Easter Ham in the Instant Pot in Only 30 Miuntes
- Leftover Ham Recipe- Hawaiian Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Instant Pot Split Pea Soup with Leftover Ham
★ Did you make this Instant Pot Ham? Please give it a star rating below! ★
Instant Pot Ham with Apple Cider and Brown Sugar
- 4 lb. boneless spiral-cut ham with glaze packet
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Add trivet to pot, along with apple cider, Worcestershire sauce, cinnamon stick, and bay leaf. Place ham on top of trivet and cover with half of the included glaze packet. If there is no packet, you can skip this step.
- Transfer ham to a cutting board and cover evenly with brown sugar. Move ham back to pot, lock lid, and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally.
- Pour remaining contents of glaze packet over ham. And/or baste ham with juices at the bottom of the pot.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO FIND OUT MORE VISIT OUR DISCLOSURE PAGE.