Hawaiian Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Pretty soon, we're going to have more food in our fridge than we now what to do with. Well, I know one thing that won't be going to waste: the ham! I randomly had an idea last week and it worked better than I ever imagined. I took two of my favorite foods and combined them to create this leftover ham recipe. This is what happens when Hawaiian pizza meets a grilled cheese.
★ Did you make this Leftover Ham Recipe?
Please give it a star rating below! ★
Leftover Ham Recipe - Hawaiian Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich
A creative use for leftover ham that couldn't be more delicious! This is what happens when Hawaiian pizza meets a grilled cheese.Print Pin Rate
- 1 all-butter croissant
- 3 slices ham
- 2 tablespoon red pasta sauce
- 1 oz brie or cheese of choice
- 2 slices of pineapple
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Build your sandwich from the bottom up. Bread, cheese, ham, sauce, pineapple, cheese, bread.
- Once pan is hot, place sandwich in and cook on each side until cheese is melted and bread is toasted (probably 3-4 minutes per side, but will depend on heat). There's no need to add butter or oil to pan because croissants are FULL of butter (which is why they are so delicious).
- Remove and enjoy!
Amounts of cheese, ham, pineapple and sauce can be varied to taste. I used brie, but you can sub any cheese you prefer.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 800mg | Potassium: 316mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 410IU | Vitamin C: 41.2mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Tried this Recipe? Tag us Today!Mention @The.Foodie.Eats or tag #TheFoodieEats!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO FIND OUT MORE VISIT OUR DISCLOSURE PAGE.