Easter Ham in the Instant Pot in 30 minutes! Get amazing flavor into the meat, not just the glaze, with this easy pressure cooker ham recipe.
Before all is said and done, you just might get tired of hearing me tell you how great the Instant Pot is. But trust me, it’s amazing. And using it to cook your Easter ham is no exception! I mean, if pressure cooker ham tastes just as good and takes 1/3 the time, it seems like a no-brainer to me.
Less Time, Same Great Quality
When it comes to cooking for holidays, there is an all-out production at my house. Now that we are hosting the entire family at our home, I am actively seeking out ways to save time and effort – but without sacrificing quality. My family would never stand for that!
So you have my word. I will never share a recipe with you that is not tested and approved. This recipe saves time, but maintains all the quality of a traditional ham. It’s gotten my family’s stamp of approval every time I’ve made it. And trust me – my family is pickier than yours. Lol.
The Secret to This Recipe is…
It’s sweet and succulent – and the flavor that would normally be on the outside glaze goes throughout the meat!This recipe is a variation of a turkey brine that I’ve been using for a while now. The turkey is always perfect, so I figured let’s try it with a ham. And I’m so glad I did – you will be too.
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!★
Easter Ham in the Instant Pot
- 7-8 lb. ham cut off bone in chunks, if needed
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 Tbsp. black peppercorns
- If ham is too large, cut ham meat off bone into large chunks and place in Instant Pot. Save bone for another recipe (like baby lima beans or soup).
- Add remaining ingredients and set manual time for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- After cooking is complete, allow pressure to release naturally.
- Remove and thickly slice meat.
- Serve and enjoy!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO FIND OUT MORE VISIT MY DISCLOSURE PAGE.