With just two ingredients to prep, this Instant Pot chicken tortilla soup sure does taste like it takes more effort than it does. It's perfect for a quick meal that the whole family will love!
More Easy Instant Pot Soups
How to Make Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
And This is the Amazing Result…
★ Did you make this Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup?
Please give it a star rating below! ★
Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 15 oz. whole kernel canned corn drained
- 30 oz. canned black beans drained
- 19 oz. red enchilada sauce
- 10.5 oz Rotel (Mexican style)
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 5 lb. rotisserie chicken cooked
- Add all ingredients (except chicken) to pot and give a good mix. I also like to include the juice in the bottom of the rotisserie chicken tray. Lock lid and cook for 4 minutes at high pressure.
- Meanwhile – remove all chicken meat from bones. Reserve the carcass (bones and skin) to make broth later. Shred the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Once cook time is complete, quick-release pressure. Then remove lid, add the shredded chicken to the pot, and mix well. Allow the chicken to sit in the soup for a few minutes (the longer the better) to absorb the flavor.
- Serve topped with any combination of tortilla chips, avocado, cheese, and cilantro.