The Best Grapefruit Margarita You Will Ever Taste!
This past Cinco de Mayo, I wanted to be festive, but I wasn’t in the mood for the regular sweet margaritas. So this grapefruit margarita recipe was the result of the day’s creativity. It is perfectly sour, a little sweet, and as salty as you like.
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
Author: The Foodie Eats
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2 oz. silver tequila
- 1 oz. triple sec
- ½ oz. sweetened lime juice
- 3 oz. ruby red grapefruit juice
- kosher salt
- Pour a little sweetened lime juice on a small plate. Then pour some salt on another small plate. Take an empty glass and dip into lime juice. Gently shake off excess, then dip into salt. Again, gently shake off any excess. Fill glass with ice.
- In a separate container - combine tequila, triple sec, ½ oz. of lime juice, and grapefruit. Shake well.
- Pour over ice and garnish with lime and grapefruit slices.