Delicious pressure cooker chicken salad that’s packed with bold, bright, and refreshing ranch flavor! Perfect for sandwiches or dipping.
I love chicken salad, but sometimes having the same old same old recipe gets boring. That’s how this recipe was born. I had the idea. Tried it. And it worked even better than I had imagined! Don’t I wish all my creations were so successful. The process for this pressure cooker chicken salad couldn’t be easier. Add the first 3 ingredients to the pressure cooker and cook for ten minutes. Cool chicken, chop and mix in the remaining ingredients. That’s it.
How to make Pressure Cooker Chicken Salad
And this is the AMAZING result…
★ Did you make this Pressure Cooker Chicken Salad? Please give it a star rating below!★
Pressure Cooker Ranch Chicken Salad
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- 3/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add chicken thighs to pot. Then add ranch packet on top of chicken, followed by chicken broth. Gently mix the broth until seasoning has dissolved.
- Lock lid and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce... Add mayonaise to a mixing bowl. Then add all the herbs and spices - chives, parsley, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix together and set aside.
- Once cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for at least 10 minutes. Then quick-release remaining pressure.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl and place in freezer for a few minutes to cool them down quickly.
- Now, this is not part of the recipe, but I would recommend using this broth to cook some rice or quinoa.
- Place chicken on a cutting board and finely chop. Then return chicken to bowl.
- Top with ranch sauce and mix until well combined. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO FIND OUT MORE, VISIT OUR DISCLOSURE PAGE.