Pressure Cooker Chicken Salad
We love chicken salad, but sometimes having the same old same old recipe gets boring. That’s how this recipe was born. I had the idea. Tried it. And it worked even better than I had imagined! Don’t I wish all my creations were so successful.
Quick and Easy Lunch or Dinner
The process for this chicken salad couldn’t be easier. Add the first 3 ingredients to a bag and marinate in the fridge. Then dump the contents of the bag in the pressure cooker and cook for ten minutes. Cool chicken, chop and mix in the remaining ingredients. That’s it. Delicious chicken salad that’s packed with bold, bright, and refreshing ranch flavor! Perfect for sandwiches or dipping.
And as Always… Please Pin and Share the Love!
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
Pressure Cooker Ranch Chicken Salad
- 8 chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add chicken, stock and ranch packet to Ziplock bag. Mix well and marinate for at least one hour.
- Empty entire bag into Instant Pot. Set manual timer for 10 minutes. Once cook time is complete, allow pressure to naturally release for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pot and transfer to refrigerator to cool.
- Once chicken is cool, finely chop and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Serve chilled on a sandwich or as a dip. Enjoy!