With a little added sweetness and spice, this brown sugar bacon is a delicious savory/sweet combo.
Earlier this week, my wife asked for Cobb salads for dinner. Then, out of nowhere, I felt the need to do something different with the bacon. This brown sugar bacon recipe with cracked black pepper recipe was the result. But do we really ever need a reason for another bacon recipe? I think not.
Brown Sugar Bacon with Cracked Black Pepper
With a hint of sweetness and spice, this bacon is an irresistible savory-sweet treat.Print Pin Rate
- 1 lb. thick cut bacon
- ¼ cup brown sugar loosely packed
- ¼ tsp. course cracked black pepper about 20 turns of pepper mill
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easier cleanup). Place rack on baking sheet and arrange bacon in single layer. Gently rub brown sugar evenly over bacon, then top with pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until desired crispness is reached. Then cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 188mg | Potassium: 60mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Tried this Recipe? Tag us Today!Mention @The.Foodie.Eats or tag #TheFoodieEats!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO FIND OUT MORE VISIT OUR DISCLOSURE PAGE.
Holy crap that is bacon!
UMMMMM Yes 500%