Brown Sugar Bacon
With Cracked Black Pepper
Earlier this week, my wife asked for Cobb salads for dinner. Then, out of nowhere, I felt the need to do something different with the bacon. This brown sugar bacon recipe with cracked black pepper recipe was the result. But do we really ever need a reason for another bacon recipe? I think not.
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
Brown Sugar Bacon with Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 lb. thick cut bacon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar loosely packed
- 1/4 tsp. course cracked black pepper about 20 turns of pepper mill
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easier cleanup). Place rack on baking sheet and arrange bacon in single layer. Gently rub brown sugar evenly over bacon, then top with pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until desired crispness is reached. Then cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!