Easy and Amazing Pressure Cooker Ribs
Memorial Day is here. Which means summer is here. And you know what that means… RIBS! I feel like I probably started eating ribs before I could walk. And as a ribs connoisseur, this pressure cooker ribs recipe definitely does not disappoint. I hope everyone learns to cook ribs this way so I don’t have to eat chewy, dry ribs ever again!
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- sea salt
- black pepper
- brown sugar
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- chili powder
- BBQ sauce
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
- In a small bowl - combine spices together, making sure to break up the brown sugar (with a fork or whisk). The actual measurements are a "secret" from a friend, but just think of t this way... Use more of the spices listed at the top and less as you go down the list. Then season ribs liberally on both sides with spice mix.
- Add 1 cup of water and a trivet into the pressure cooker. Place the ribs on top of the trivet. Lock lid, close vent, and set manual timer for 20 minutes. Then allow pressure to naturally release.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Transfer ribs to a baking tray and brush sauce all over the ribs on both sides. Switch the oven to low broil. Place ribs in the oven on bottom rack for 7 minutes each side. I recommend doing bone-side-up first.
- Remove, serve, and enjoy!
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!