Lemon-Thyme Bundt Pan Chicken
This lemon-thyme bundt pan chicken is so simple to make! But don't let that fool you. It is packed with amazing flavor and crispy skin!
- 5 chicken thighs
- 3 medium carrots peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 russet potatoes skin-on, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1 medium onion cut however you like
- 1 Tbsp. garlic minced
- 1 lemon sliced into rounds
- 10 thyme sprigs
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil separated
- salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Add carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, onions, garlic, and 2 Tbsp. oil to bundt pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well.
Top veggies with a layer of thyme sprigs, then a layer of lemon slices. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add (skin side up) to pan. Spray chicken with a little olive oil.
Bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes.
Remove, serve, and enjoy!
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 993mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 6300IU | Vitamin C: 24.3mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 2.4mg