Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
Super simple, light and healthy garden vegetable soup.
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 cup leeks slice, white and pale green parts only
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. sea salt divided
- 1 Tbsp. garlic minced
- 2 cups gold potatoes roughly chopped
- 2 cups baby carrots cut in half
- 2 cup Roma tomatoes de-seeded, large diced
- 2 cups green beans cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. parsley finely chopped
- 5 oz. baby leafy greens baby spinach, baby kale, or Swiss charrd
Using sauté setting- add oil, leeks, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt to pot. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until leeks soften, but not brown. Stir frequently. Add garlic and continue cooking for one more minute.
Add all remaining veggies (except leafy greens): potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, green beans – along with bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Add vegetable broth and give a good mix. Lock lid and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
Once cook time is complete, quick-release pressure. Add lemon juice and parsley and mix well.
Finally, add leafy greens to pot and give a good mix to allow to wilt. Serve immediately.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 994mg | Potassium: 492mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 7265IU | Vitamin C: 24.4mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 3mg