Thai Noodle Salad
With Sweet and Spicy Peanut Sauce
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
Thai Noodle Salad with Sweet and Spicy Peanut Sauce
Author: The Foodie Eats
- 14oz. package Thai brown rice noodles
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger - peeled, grated
- 1 Tbsp. fresh garlic - minced
- 2 whole carrots - ribboned
- 2 green onions - thinly sliced diamonds
- 4oz. fresh spinach
- 1 red bell pepper - thinly sliced
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts - crushed
- limes for garnish
- Cook noodles according to directions listed on package.
- Meanwhile, for the sauce - In a small bowl, add sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, molasses, Sriracha, lime juice, ginger, and garlic. Whisk to combine.
- Drain and rinse noodles, then add to a large mixing bowl. While still warm (and before they become sticky), add sauce and mix well to coat thoroughly.
- Add carrots, spinach, and bell peppers and mix to combine. Then top with green onions and peanuts.
- Serve warm, cold, or at room temperature. Enjoy!