Pressure Cooker Chicken Salad
So I don’t have a whole lot to say about this pressure cooker chicken salad recipe. I had the idea. Tried it. And it worked even better than I had imagined! Don’t I wish all my creations were so successful. We had some extra chicken in the fridge that needed to be used. But we already had planned our dinner menu for the next few days. So I figured chicken salad for lunches was the best bet. But I had never thought of ranch chicken salad. It’s one of my new favorites.
The Tool. Get One!
And as Always… Please Pin and Share the Love!
- 8 chicken thighs - boneless, skinless
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- ½ cup mayonaise
- ½ tsp. dried chives
- ½ tsp. dried parsley
- ½ tsp. dried dill weed
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Add chicken, stock and ranch packet to Ziplock bag. Mix well and marinate for at least one hour.
- Empty entire bag into Instant Pot. Set manual timer for 10 minutes. Once cook time is complete, allow pressure to naturally release for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pot and transfer to refrigerator to cool.
- Once chicken is cool, finely chop and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Serve chilled on a sandwich or as a dip. Enjoy!