Leftover Ham Recipe
Hawaiian Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Pretty soon, we’re going to have more food in our fridge than we now what to do with. Well, I know one thing that won’t be going to waste: the ham! I randomly had an idea last week and it worked better than I ever imagined. I took two of my favorite foods and combined them to create this leftover ham recipe. This is what happens when Hawaiian pizza meets a grilled cheese.
We Love These Nonstick Pans!
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
- 1 all-butter croissant
- a few slices of ham
- 2 or 3 spoonfuls of any red pasta sauce
- a couple slices of cheese (I used brie)
- 2 slices of pineapple
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Build your sandwich from the bottom up. Bread, cheese, ham, sauce, pineapple, cheese, bread.
- Once pan is hot, place sandwich in and cook on each side until cheese is melted and bread is toasted (probably 3-4 minutes per side, but will depend on heat). There's no need to add butter or oil to pan because croissants are FULL of butter (which is why they are so delicious).
- Remove and enjoy!