Instant Pot Christmas Ham
There’s something sentimental to me about a spiral cut ham on Christmas day. I don’t actually eat ham too often. So when I do, I want it to be amazing! I had an idea of what flavors I wanted to try for an Instant Pot Christmas Ham. And it’s always a great feeling when you try something and it works perfectly on the first try! That’s what happened here and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
- 4lb. half spiral bone-in ham
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups apple cider
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- In a medium mixing bowl - whisk together apple cider, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Place ham in Instant Pot spiral cut side down. Add chicken stock and apple cider mixture. Make sure ham is covered, so add a little more stock if needed.
- Set manual time for 1 minute. Once cook time is complete, allow pressure to naturally release (probably about 20 minutes).
- Carefully remove ham to a serving platter. Enjoy!