Easter Ham in the Instant Pot
Before all is said and done, you just might get tired of hearing me tell you how great the Instant Pot is. But trust me, it’s amazing. And using it to cook your Easter ham is no exception! I mean, if it tastes just as good and takes 1/3 the time, it seems like a no-brainer to me.
This recipe is a variation of a turkey brine that I’ve been using for a while now. The turkey is always perfect, so I figured let’s try it with a ham. And I’m so glad I did – you will be too.
I Don’t Know About You…
When it comes to cooking for holidays, there is an all-out production at my house. Now that we are hosting the entire family at our home, I am actively seeking out ways to save time and effort – but without sacrificing quality. My family would never stand for that!
So you have my word. I will never share a recipe with you that is not tested and approved. And trust me – my family is pickier than yours. Lol..
The Secret to This Recipe is…
It’s sweet and succulent – and the flavor that would normally be on the outside glaze goes throughout the meat!
- 7-8 lb. Ham - Cut off bone in chunks
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups apple juice
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 Tbsp. black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp. all spice berries
- Cut ham meat off bone into large chunks and place in Instant Pot. Save bone for another recipe (like baby lima beans or soup).
- Add remaining ingredients and set manual time for 25 minutes.
- After cooking is complete, quick-release pressure.
- Remove and allow to rest to at least 10 minutes.
- Thickly slice meat, serve, and enjoy!
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO FIND OUT MORE VISIT MY DISCLOSURE PAGE.