Brown Sugar Bacon
With Cracked Black Pepper
Earlier this week, my wife asked for Cobb salads for dinner. Then, out of nowhere, I felt the need to do something different with the bacon. This brown sugar bacon recipe with cracked black pepper recipe was the result. But do we really ever need a reason for another bacon recipe? I think not.
And as Always… Please Pin & Share the Love!
- 1 lb. thick cut bacon
- ¼ cup brown sugar - loosely packed
- ¼ tsp. black pepper (about 20 turns of pepper mill)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place rack on baking sheet and arrange bacon in single layer. Gently rub brown sugar evenly over bacon, then top with pepper.
- Bake for 20 25 minutes, until desired crispness is reached. Then cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!